16.11.11

Crochet baby hat


I have been trying to do this crochet baby hat for a long time... I had many problems with sizes, stitches, shapes... But I kept trying and finally got to this!!!!!!!



 Here's my pattern: (I think it's very easy to follow, though I spent so many days to create it!!!)
  • chain 3 and join to form a ring
  • chain 2, 6 half double crochets (htr/hdc) in ring, place marker
  • 2 htr in each stitch until you get to the marker (you should have 12 stitches now), place marker
  • 1 htc in the first stitch, 2 htc in the next, 1 htc in the next, 2 htc in the next... all around, place marker
  • 1 htc in the first stitch, 1, htc in the next stitch, 2 htc in the next, 1 htc, 1htc, 2 htc... all around, place marker
  • 1 htc, 1htc, 1htc, 2htc... all around, place marker
  • go on like this until you reach the size you want
  • when you get to the size you need (it can even be an adult size) you crochet 1htc in each stitch all around
  • you have to do as many rounds like this as you need, depending on the length of the hat (in my baby hat I made about 4 or 5). During the last 2 or three rounds, you should do the following to adjust the size of the base: once you get to the marker, htc 2 sts tog and then, at the half of the round, do it again. Repeat in the last 2 or three rounds.
  • To finish; dc, sl st, sl st and hide the bow
 Happy hooking!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment